Monday, July 23, 2007

Hummie's World Night Photo Challenge

Sunset pictures



Night Pictures





I took my camera and tripod camping this past weekend and was prepared for some night photo shooting....only to discover that there wasn't much to take pictures of when it is totally dark while camping. I got a few, but they aren't anything too special. I did get some nice sunset type pictures...which required some manipulations with my camera settings. I am not sure if they count as true "night" photos but I will post them with my others.



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow....I missed these somehow? How'd I do that?

I think these are wonderful...I know how hard it is getting shots of campfires, but now I hope I can do better like you...and your sunset photos are awesome too!

Lori Imel - Living4Him2 said...

WOW!!! These are really great shots!!! WOW!!!

Unknown said...

Very nice!